C o m e A n d J o i n M e =)

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fever

It started on Thursday..I got fever, sore-throat, headache and body aches. In the morning i can still stand all the pains. I went to the office as usual. Do my works. Chat with my colleagues. Brunch at the cafeteria and so on. By afternoon, i start to feel uncomfortable. I take a nap in a surau. I woke up an hour later with a worse feeling. I need to go back early. On the way back, I went to 7E. I bought apple juice, orange juice and tamarind juice. I think I have the early symptoms of H1N1. They said, apple juice and orange juice is good in preventing H1N1. So I try. Plus, I don't loose anything if I try right?


Then in the evening, it starts to become worse. Im shaking. The heat is killing me. I cover my body with a blanket. I feel the heat inside and outside the blanket. Though it's hot, I can't put away the blanket. I need it. I also feel cold as ice. I called my dad n mum. They asked my sister to come and send me to the hospital. Waiting for her feels like waiting for an angel to come and save me. I can't stand the heat. So at last, i took a shower. I let the water to be as cold as ice. I didn't turn on the heater. I need something cold to wash away the heat that covers my body right now. When I wash my head, I can feel my brain shrink. Like it has become smaller and move away from the skull. But I like it. I feel comfortable.


After i took a shower, i can feel the heat reduced. And at last my sister arrived. We went to the hospital but by the time I arrived at the hospital, my fevers gone. I relief but it's not over yet. Then on Tuesday, the symptoms show again but this time with cough and this time it worse. I showered, I drank alot of juices and ate alot of fruits but nothing makes me feels better. In fact, it becomes worse. So, on Wednesday morning, I went to the clinic. My body temperature is 38.9 dc. Doctor gave me medicines and asked me to get some rest. (Btw, gov hospitals or clinics, won't do a H1N1 test unless you will be admitted to a ward. That is when you have a trouble breathing symptom) .visit this website for more info.


So i took a rest at home but it's not getting better. So I called a friend of mine who worked in Medical department at one University and he said, he can positively sure that I'm having a swine flu. So, he asked me to self-quarantine for at least 5days at home. That night, I can't sleep. I felt so cold and shaking. I covered my body with two blankets and i still felt the coldness. The next morning, I went to the clinic again. This time I came with flu and my body temperature has rise up to 39.4dc. The doctor do a dengue test on me which i know will be negative but the doctor said, she cannot do the H1N1 test. Only government hospitals are provided with this tests but she said, they won't do this test on me either as long as I don't have a trouble in breathing. So, I went home and rest. Btw, my friend said, it will only take 3days before the fever become normal again.


And yes, on the forth day, I have become better. The fever's gone but I vomit a lot. I think the system inside my body is trying to recover everything back to normal. Especially anti-bodies that destroyed during my sickness time. So guys, drink alot of fresh fruit juices, eat alot of fresh fruits. I'm still in the process of recovering myself from the cough and flu but I guess it's getting better. And if you all have the symptoms of H1N1, go and see the doctor.

5 comments:

ELLY said...

huhu.....thanks for the info....Take care....

nurarinab said...

babe..jaga diri tau..amik antiviral tu..bhylah skrg ni

CZKsedangberpuasa said...

orange juice?? apple juice?? waaaaaa....terlioq..terlioq!!!
(skrg masih jam 1147AM..berbuka jam berapa???)

CZKsedangberpuasa said...

orange juice?? apple juice?? waaaaaa....terlioq..terlioq!!!
(skrg masih jam 1147AM..berbuka jam berapa???)

nurarinab said...

mcm budak kecik 1st time pose..hahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails