C o m e A n d J o i n M e =)

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fabrics & Cards


Last weekend I went hunting for my wedding dress fabric. We didn't buy anything. I found a fabric. It's perfect for my wedding dress. Mr fiance also agreed with me but then the fabric is valid for only 2 metres. So I called mom. To ask her suggestion. She asked me to hold the thought. Asked me to come home and see the fabrics there. I agreed. So I think I will go hunt the fabrics later with mr fiance.




love the color, beads & design of the flower



Just check out some website for invitation card. And I just found a nice invitation card design for as low as RM0.25 (kadkahwinku.com). You guys out there who wants to get married but has a limited budget, just check out this website. I'm sure you will satisfied with this website. You won't believe how pretty their cards for a price as low as RM0.25!

4 comments:

ELLY said...

http://14mac2009.blogspot.com/

nurarinab said...

sape ni elly??

nurarinab said...

sape ni elly??

ELLY said...

blog dia citer psl wedding dia....ader gak dia bg link blog utk card kawen, hantaran & lain2....hehe....bleh wat rujukan....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails