C o m e A n d J o i n M e =)

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Once Upon A Time



Am not in a mood to do any preparation for my W-day. My workloads pile up. Things I thought will finish soon is not gonna happen soon. I depressed. With everything around me. I'm tired and sick! This moment I can't just stop thinking about the past. Time when I sang under big trees in front of my house with my sister. Cycling in front of our house down the road. Play bubbles at the backyard with my brother and sisters. How I miss those time so much. Nothing in my mind except play and play around. Where my world is only my parents, my siblings, my school, my friends and my cats..How i miss those time..those time are so vivid in my mind today

i miss my family so much

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails