C o m e A n d J o i n M e =)

Monday, November 16, 2009

Honeymoon Destination


AirAsia as usual sent me their promo email. Book now for travel period from Feb2010 till April 2010 with low fares. Which I think is appropriate for my honeymoon *blushing*. I have picked few destinations. Bali, Phuket or Krabi Island. Well.. all of my choices would be an island. I just love to see the beaches, white sand, fishes... n a dinner under the stars with the sound of wave would be perfect right :) n an island is a romantic place for a newlywed too right?? *blush* .He wanted to do Europe backpack traveling actually but I think it's better if we hold the thought & start with nearer places for instead. Plus our budget is limited and owh come on..this is our first honeymoon darl...




Krabi Island..A friend recommended us to go to this island..Now I could see why (=^o^=)

Bali Island!!! 1 of the most famous & beautiful island in the world



Phuket Island..Just look at this picture & u know why I wanted to go to this place so much ;)



If we can't go to these islands, then local island such as Tioman, Sipadan and Langkawi would be perfect too :) :) anywhere as long as I'm with u.. :)

2 comments:

~ SueHarriz ~ said...

try Kapalai Island.. =)

nurarinab said...

bole diconsider ni sue :) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails