C o m e A n d J o i n M e =)

Monday, January 4, 2010

do it right

Last weekend, we have try the wedding dress though we faced few circumstances but things are settle with the wedding dress (grinch) I like it so much..First I thought I look fat in them but then mum n mr fiance convinced me that I look fabulous in them. that will do I guess..hehe. So this weekend I will do a trial make up for my reception in BP. I know some of us scared to ask for trial from their make up artist but believe me, u have to. n whatsmore, u pay them so it's ur right to ask them for a trial. And guys u should also reconsidering to bring a photographer along with u to snap ur 'before n after' look. and please make sure the photographer is d same person dat can snap ur 'before n after' look during ur big day :) just for a precaution.

I can't believe only few weeks left before I become someone's wife. :) Btw, thousand of goodies have arrived at my cousin's house. I haven't pick it up n haven't see it also (not even a sneak peek..hehe) But I believe in Ayah's choice. So, now I just need to clear up with the documentation and HIV test.

2 comments:

Riena said...

arina... wedding awak bila ek?
oowwhh ya ya tadi kasi card event kat fb kan..ok ok sorry..ehehehe

nurarinab said...

hehehe..dtg yer jgn x dtg :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails