C o m e A n d J o i n M e =)

Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm so sorry

4 days to go n I'm so nervous (I guess mr fiance must be more nervous than me) I'm so sorry I couldn't visit as much blogs as I want to especially my blogger frens with their new story..I promise I will read you guys blog later. Please pray for me and my wedding day to be as smooth as it can be. And I hope the weather will not be too hot or the make up will melt before I sit on the dais (ooo that would be a disaster). I will update my blog soon. C u guys later. Muahhhh..

4 comments:

Portdy said...

dont worry, everything will be fine...

banyakkan solat duha dan tahajud, jika berkesempatan.

we'll pray for both of you.

cik tim said...

cool ya my dear fren..pray the best 4 u :)

fikaryna said...

tahniah semangat..n semoga semuanya berjalan lancar..

RoZiA aHmAd said...

selamat pengantin baru utk kamu berdua

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails