C o m e A n d J o i n M e =)

Saturday, February 13, 2010

there goes my wedding shoes :D

Today I went out with mummy. While accompany her, I plan to buy a pair of shoes for my W-day. But none of the shoes caught my attention *sigh* Am I too choosy or the shoes just too plain for a wedding *sigh* So I just wandering around the shopping complex with hopes I would find a nice n pretty n practical shoes for my W-day.

But sadly, I do not found one and suddenly something caught my eyes during my wandering around time *wink* - I saw a pair of shoes with a 50% tag on it. I sms mr fiance n I just knew mr fiance would allow me to buy it (hehehe) He loves d brand n I knew he loves for me to wear that kind of shoes (hehehe again..)

So I MMS mr fiance the shoes with few models of it n few colors for him to choose for me. So after some 'thinking n choosing', 'asking n deciding', I choose a pair of which I think suits for me n comfortable for my feet to walk around in it n so I could use for my casual n travel period later..




I'm sorry guys..I just can't help myself. I bought a pair of sneakers instead of a pair of wedding shoes (double hehehe..)
p/s:tolong bg idea mana nak cari kasut kawen yg bole dibawa ke keje lps tu yer kwn2 :)

3 comments:

fanadz said...

erm..charles n keith?tak mahal sgt rsnya..hehe. ;)

nurarinab said...

haah..ade gak g tgk tp xde yg sesuai lah..neway thanx for d suggestion :)

nurarinab said...

haah..ade gak g tgk tp xde yg sesuai lah..neway thanx for d suggestion :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails