C o m e A n d J o i n M e =)

Monday, March 1, 2010

Finally, It's my BIG DAY!!

d full version of my nikah robe :) (please ignore d face impression)


me with mummy n sisters :)

I had a blast weekend. Finally I am a wife to Mr Mohamad Adham. Thanx to Kak Effi for transforming me into a super-duper gorgeous bride of the day for my solemnization. It was like a reunion of families and friends during the big day. To meet my long lost friends and all beloved friends on my big day would be the best thing ever :) thanx frens! n to those who did not make it, I do understand n thanx for all ur wishes :)

9 comments:

Portdy said...

tahniah

may both of u live n love happily ever after

moon said...

hye arina, sori ta dpt attend wedding. :( cantiknye arina. rugi ta dpt dtg. anyway, na mintak home address bleh? na post sumting? once again, congratz dear. hope u n ur mr mohamad adham will have a hepi n love life foreva. :))

Mummy Chubby said...

u looked beautiful & alwayz COMEY! congratulations!

nurarinab said...

thank u ols..doakan kami yer :)

ELLY said...

Congrat Arina...semoga b'bahagia hingga ke akhir hayat...

Riena said...

arina... baju wedding awak tu sapa yg buat?

aCik GeE cHoMeY said...

tahniah......cantik sngt:-)

Krissy @ B.Inspired Vintage said...

WOW - gorgeous bride! Congratulations!!!

And thanks for visiting me at Etsy Interviews!
http://etsyinterviews.blogspot.com

nurarinab said...

thanx!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails