C o m e A n d J o i n M e =)

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Now this is how my weekend end up

This weekend hubby came home. He should arrived on Friday but I think because I keep on calling him and 'merengek2', he came home on Thursday. Yeayyy!!!So, on Friday I asked him to go to IKEA to buy our new dining table but sadly the dining table legs are not there and will only arrive on 15March :'( But we did buy few things and end up with spending a lot money for our home..huhu..though it did cheer me up with many new things but I'm kinda scared with this 'money running like water' phenomenon. So the plan to do a house warming on Sat has to be canceled *sigh*



After shoping in IKEA for a whole day until we forgot that we haven't had our lunch, we went to Manhattan Fish Market. Actually we wanted to eat at IKEA's food court but the guard said, if we had pay all the items we bought, we cannot bring it back to IKEA and eat in there. Seriously?? And the most weirdest thing is we cannot finished all the food that we ordered and we asked the waiter to 'tapau' all the food. After the eating session, we went to Tesco to buy few more things (a lot actually..hahahaha)


muke yang terhalang dek bunny-bunny (jgn mrh eh b..hehe..still love u mucho2!)

Then on Saturday, we decided to go to Mid Valley to buy few things that we could not find in IKEA. Again we get involved with the 'money running like water' phenomenon. *sigh* And after we bought all the things that we need to find, we go to MPH to find a guide book for our travelling time next week and we (they actually) coincidently meet my brother and Atoi and friends there. Since its late already, we can only chat a while and I asked my brother to sleep at my haus that night.

Actually we planned to visit all the uncles and aunties today but we end up with sleeping and watching tv and sleeping again whole day at home. HAHAHA. what a day!

and lastly, I just love these kittens!!!! (B,saya nak kitten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

4 comments:

MyNameIsdD said...

alamak comel comel comel!! Kalo jadik bela kitten nnt make sure upload gamba n story pasal dia kt blog nih okies ;-) I love reading stories about cats. Take care there!

MyNameIsdD said...

alamak comel comel comel!! Kalo jadik bela kitten nnt make sure upload gamba n story pasal dia kt blog nih okies ;-) I love reading stories about cats. Take care there!

fikaryna said...

arina..makanan 2 mmg membuat ku lapo..huhu..

Mummy Chubby said...

skang dh x malu2 nak 'chup2' hubby...hihi...manje gitew!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails