C o m e A n d J o i n M e =)

Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Good News!!!

I have 2 important and good news to announce (mcm artis gitu..hahaha).

1. Last Friday, Dr G called me and he said something like this:

"Arina, I have two things to tell you. First, I already called Prof S and I want you to call Pn Mas to confirm about your thesis examination. And Secondly, I want to ask you, what is your plan after this?"
Me, confidently said "I want to continue my study".
And Dr G said, "Ok..So you're on with that plan. I talked to Dr H in UTM, we will collaborate together with Dr Y so you could do your project in UTM".

And I fingered my hubby while I was talking to Dr G with a big wide smile on my face and mr hubby was like 'what?what is it?'. For so many months, me n mr hubby think about this over and over again..me should stop continue my study or he stop working in JB. But we both love what we do. And when we said maybe we should just be a weekend hubby n wifey, deep in our heart, we knew that we can't leave each other that long. Plus, it's so wasted of money and time to travel every weekend. So Dr G has helped me find the solution. This is why, I love Dr G and Dr Y so much. They are those kind of bosses that you wish you had worked with and I thank Allah to have them as my supervisors. And believe me, I pray hard for this, ask the God to help me with the solution which I know my mind could never find the solution.

The second news that I would like to tell you guys is...


I'M PREGNANT!!!

Since the last day of my honeymoon, I've been feeling nauseous and headache everyday (until today). So, on the forth day after I came back from the honeymoon, we went to a doctor to check if something wrong with my body or maybe I'm pregnant. Yes, I try the pregnancy kit at home and it is negative. So the doctor asked me when is my last period. I told him the date and he said I can't be pregnant cause its to soon. So he said maybe I'm allergic with the food I ate there.

So, I went home and the morning sickness kind of symptoms still continue as usual. So yesterday, after having a dream that I'm pregnant (which my sister also had a dream that I'm pregnant), I decided to try my luck and yes the test strip shows two line which means positive. I called mr hubby and I could see he is shocked and could not believe it. but we both happy to see the result and we decided to see the doc. I did three pregnancy tests and all of it are positive :)
Wish me luck with my pregnancy. Next two weeks, I will do the scan and I can't wait to see the embrio inside :)

9 comments:

cEro said...

Tahniah!!!
Jaga kesihatan elok tau...

nurarinab said...

tq :)

Riena said...

congrat arina....
happy for u..

nurarinab said...

thanx riena :)

YangYang said...

arina... i am totally happy for you!! best sangat cos u'll have the bump soon and i bet u're gonna look adorable with it. treasure every moments dan yg paling penting, jaga kesihatan ok!! Luv ya!!

nurarinab said...

thanx so much yang..me oso x sabar nak tgk baby bump tu..hehehe..luv u too..muahhh

fanadz said...

congrates bie!upload pic bile perot bulat nnt.hihi.wat pic sebelum-selepas.hehehe.

aCik GeE cHoMeY said...

tahniah arina...
hapey tengok kengkawan da nak ade baby..:=-)

nurarinab said...

yup2..x sabar jugak.. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails