C o m e A n d J o i n M e =)

Monday, July 12, 2010

Tag

Starting time : 1.20 pm
Name : Arina
Sisters : 2
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 5
Height : 1.61m
Where do you live : KL

Have you ever been on a plane : yes
Swam in the ocean : yes (baru je berjinak2)
Fallen asleep at school : yeap
Broken someone's heart : huh..yeah
Fell off your chair : hahaha..yes (pastu malu nak gi kafe tu smpi pakcik kafe pggl dtg)
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : erkk??
Saved e-mails : hell yes (besar kot inbox tu punye memory)
What is your room like : cozy
What’s right beside you: a lot of stuff. messy!
What is the last thing you ate : nasi ayam
Chicken pox : during matriculation
Sore throat : once in a while
Stitches : 3 times
Broken nose : thank God NO!

Do you...
Believe in love at first sight : yes i doooo...

Who was/were...
The last person you danced with : My dance partner, Wan (damn! I miss u)
Last made you smile : ct n bong
You last yelled at : my car's door..haha

Today did you...
Talk to someone you like : yup. first thing in d morning
Kissed anyone : not yet
Get sick : d morning sickness is killing me
Talk to an ex : nope
Miss someone : yessie... :'(

Who do you really hate: nobody
Do you like your hand-writing : yes..they're nice
Are your toe nails painted : yes..bekas inai tak hilang lagi.

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : anyone's as long as they're clean
What color shirt are you wearing now : pink n blue
Are you a friendly person : i think so

Do you have any pets : meowwww
Do you sleep with the TV on: nope
What are you doing right now : answering dis Qs
Can you handle the truth : yeah.
Are you closer to your mother or father : mummy

Do you eat healthy : sometimes
Do you still have pictures of you+your ex : im not sure..maybe
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : mr hubby n mummy

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : most of d time...im loud
Are you confident : not really

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. i was in high school
2. single
3. happy go lucky
4. crazy
5. maybe i was hangout with ILA at CS after school

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. sedekah (da pasang niat ni)
2. open a business for my parents
3. buy my dream house
4. invest
5. kalo da billionaire, macam2 bole buat..tak payahlah nak cite semua kan

5 of my bad habits:
1. I sleep a lot
2. I laugh a lot
3. I can be a truly lazy person nowadays
4. A grumpy person..sometimes
5. and could be cynical too

5 places I've lived/living:
1. Kuching
2. Johor Bahru
3. BP
4. Segamat
5. KL

5 people I tag:
Sue, ieja, Norim, Gee, Mummy Chubby, moody, fizah n semua2 kawan2 yang menyinggah baca blog ni.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails